To find the physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of Uttara Bank Limited nearby you in Dhaka; Mohammadpur Branch would be your best choice which is located at Baitul Falah Jame Masjid, Holding No. 88/A, Sher Shah Suri Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207 is close to your location.
|Uttara Bank Limited|
|Baitul Falah Jame Masjid, Holding No. 88/A, Sher Shah Suri Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka 1207|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About Uttara Bank Limited
Uttara Bank Limited celebrated 50th anniversary of its Banking Service in 2015. This well established and ancient bank has a rich history. With the initiation of some renown bengali businessmen it was established to facilitate the disadvantaged people of the then East Pakistan and started its banking operation officially on 28th January of 1965 in name of “Eastern Banking Corporation” with four branches which soon reached 60 just before the independence. During Non-cooperation movement in 1971, this bank performed the treasury function of East Bengal.
UTTARA BANK LIMITED AT A GLANCE
- Uttara Bank Limited is one of the largest private Banks in Bangladesh
- The Bank operates through 200+ plus fully On-line branches ensuring best possible and fastest services to it’s valued clients.
- The Bank has more than 600 foreign correspondents at world wide.
- Total number of employees are 3509 (as on 28-Jan-2020).
- The Board of Directors consists of 15 members (as on 06-Jan-2020).
- The Bank is headed by the Managing Director who is the Chief Executive Officer.
- The Head Office is located at Bank’s own 18-storied building at Motijheel, the commercial center of the capital, Dhaka.