To find the physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of The Premier Bank Limited nearby you in Dhaka; Banani SME Branch would be your best choice which is located at Plot No. 76/A, Road 11, Banani, Dhaka is close to your location.
|The Premier Bank Limited|
|Banani SME Branch|
|Plot No. 76/A, Road 11, Banani, Dhaka|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About The Premier Bank Limited
The Premier Bank Limited was incorporated in Bangladesh as banking company on June 10, 1999 under Companies Act.1994. Bangladesh Bank, the central bank of Bangladesh, issued banking license on June 17, 1999 under Banking Companies Act.1991. The Head Office of The Premier Bank Limited is located at Banani, one of the main commercial and business areas of Dhaka city.
The Bank has clear vision towards its ultimate destiny – to be the best amongst the top financial institutions.
- To be the most caring and customer-friendly provider of financial services, creating opportunities for more people in more places.
- To ensure stability and sound growth whilst enhancing the value of shareholders’ investments.
- To aggressively adopt technology at all levels of operations to improve efficiency and reduce cost per transaction.
- To ensure a high level of transparency and ethical standards in all business transacted by the Bank.
- To provide a congenial atmosphere that will attract a competent workforce who will be proud and eager to work for the Bank.
- To be socially responsible and strive to uplift the quality of life by making an effective contribution to national development.