To find the physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of Midland Bank Limited nearby you in Dhaka; Mirpur Branch would be your best choice which is located at Hyperion Rose, Holding No. 61/1-2, Block B, Road 4, Section 12, Pallabi, Dhaka is close to your location.
|Midland Bank Limited|
|Hyperion Rose, Holding No. 61/1-2, Block B, Road 4, Section 12, Pallabi, Dhaka|
|096 66410926, 096 11410926|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About Midland Bank Limited
Midland Bank Ltd. (MDB) is a private commercial Bank in Bangladesh incorporated on March 20, 2013. We seek to be the first choice of our customers as a distinct financial service provider, trusted, respected and valued by all stakeholders within the region and beyond pursuing an endless voyage towards excellence in every respect. The Bank is entitled to carry out the following banking business:
- All types of commercial banking activities including Money Market operations.
- Investment in Company activities.
- Financial Intermediary Services.
- Any related Financial Services.
The Company (Bank) operates through its Head Office at Gulshan, Dhaka City and branches along with agent centres across the country. The Company (Bank) carries out international business through a Global Network of Foreign Correspondent Banks.
MDB always strives to continuously provide quality banking service with enhanced customer focus and innovate a wide variety of need based products and services.
- To continuously provide quality banking service with enhanced customer focus and innovate a wide variety of need based products with widely popular solutions.
- To achieve supremacy in customer service through state-of-the-art delivery channels and user-friendly tools and technology.
- To sharpen leadership with the standard of a learning organization well supported by the finest team of banking experts and professionals.
- To maintain a healthy and diversified financial profile for inclusive economic growth.
- To be a responsible social enterprise by effectively blending commercial pursuits with social banking.
- To be the benchmark for the regulators in terms of compliance, corporate governance and ethics.
- To build long-term shareholder value with consistent growth momentum.