To find physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of First Security Islami Bank Limited nearby you in Chittagong; Agrabad Branch would be your best choice which is located at Hossen Court, 75 Agrabad C/A, Chittagong is close to your location.
|First Security Islami Bank Limited|
|Hossen Court, 75 Agrabad C/A, Chittagong|
|031 2522099, 019 92044104, 017 08160104|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About First Security Islami Bank
First Security Islami Bank Limited was incorporated on 29 August 1999 as a commercial bank. It started operations on 25 October 1999 with an authorized capital of 1 billion taka. From 2009 the bank started sharia banking. Bangladesh Sports Press Association (BSPA) in 2014 awarded the bank best sponsor. The Bank sponsored the National School Hockey Tournament.
- To contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
- To attain the highest level of satisfaction through the extension of services by dedicated and motivated professionals.
- To maintain continuous growth of market share by ensuring quality.
- To ensure ethics and transparency in all levels.
- To ensure sustainable growth and establish full value of the honorable shareholders and
above all, to contribute effectively to the national economy.
To be the premier financial institution in the country by providing high quality products and services backed by latest technology and a team of highly motivated personnel to deliver excellence in Banking.
- To achieve our customer’s best satisfaction & win their confidence.
- To manage & operate the bank in the most effective manner.
- To identify customer’s need & monitor their perception towards meeting those requirements.
- To review & update policies, procedures & practices to enhance the ability to extend better customer services.
- To train & develop all employees & provide them adequate resources so that customer’s need can reasonably addressed.
- To promote organizational efficiency by disclosing company plans, policies & procedures openly to the employees in a timely fashion.
- To ensure a congenial working environment.
- To diversify portfolio in both retail & wholesale market.