To find physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of BASIC Bank (Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited) nearby you in Habiganj; Mirpur Bazar Branch would be your best choice which is located at Chowdhury Complex, Dhulia Khal Road, Mirpur Bazar, Bahubal, Habiganj is close to your location.
|Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited|
|Mirpur Bazar Branch|
|Chowdhury Complex, Dhulia Khal Road, Mirpur Bazar, Bahubal, Habiganj|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About BASIC Bank
BASIC Bank Limited (Bangladesh Small Industries and Commerce Bank Limited) registered under the Companies Act 1913 on the 2nd of August, 1988, started its operations from the 21st of January ,1989. It is governed by the Banking Companies Act 1991. The Bank was established as the policy makers of the country felt the urgency for a bank in the private sector for financing small scale Industries (SSIs). At the outset, the Bank started as a joint venture enterprise of the BCC Foundation with 70 percent shares and the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) with the remaining 30 percent shares. The BCC Foundation being nonfunctional following the closure of the BCCI, the Government of Bangladesh took over 100 percent ownership of the bank on 4th June 1992. Thus the Bank is state-owned. However, the Bank is not nationalized; it operates like a private bank as before.
The Bank Offers:
- Term loans to industries especially to small-scale enterprises.
- Full-fledged commercial banking service including collection of deposit, short term trade finance, working capital finance in processing and manufacturing units and financing and facilitating international trade.
- Technical support to Small Scale Industries (SSls) in order to enable them to run their enterprises successfully.
- Micro credit to the urban poor through linkage with Non- Government Organizations (NGOs) with a view to facilitating their access to the formal financial market for the mobilization of resources.
In order to perform the above tasks, BASIC Bank works closely with its clients, the regulatory authorities, the shareholders (GOB), banks and other financial institutions.
Financing establishment of small units of industries and business and facilitate their growth
Small Balance Sheet size composed of quality assets.
- Steady and sustainable growth.
- Investment in a cautious way.
- Adoption of new banking technology.
- To employ funds for profitable purposes in various fields with special emphasis on small scale industries.
- To undertake project promotion on identify profitable areas of investment.
- To search for newer avenues for investment and develop new products to suit such needs.
- To establish linkage with other institutions which are engaged in financing micro enterprises.
- To cooperate and collaborate with institutions entrusted with the responsibility of promoting and aiding SSI sector.