To find physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of Bangladesh Krishi Bank nearby you in Comilla; Barura Branch would be your best choice which is located at Barura, Comilla is close to your location.
|Bangladesh Krishi Bank|
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)|
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank is a fully government-owned bank in Bangladesh founded in 1973. The primary purpose of the bank is to provide services to farmers and the agricultural industry.
Providing loan facilities for achieving self-sufficiency in food production and strengthening the rural economy.
Besides reaching banking facilities to the people’s doorsteps, giving agricultural, SME, and agro-based industrial loans for achieving self-sufficiency in food production and elimination of poverty.
- Allocation of loans in the crop, fisheries, livestock’s, agricultural tools, crops stocking and marketing, poverty elimination, agro-based industries and CC and SME sector.
- Offering of various deposit schemes including Current, Savings, SND and term deposits.
- Selling of various government’s ‘Sanchayapatra’ and purchase and sale of prize bonds.
- Delivering remittances received from expatriates working abroad to their Dear ones rapidly.
- Distribution of allowances to freedom fighters, the old, the widow, the distressed divorcees, the poor disabled; disbursement of scholarship money under the government’s social security program, and pension payment for the retired members of the armed forces.
- Payment of government bills for collecting paddy, rice, and other food; collecting taxes for land development and other utility services.