To find physical address, location, contact/phone number, routing number, SWIFT code, service hours of a branch of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited nearby you in Kishoreganj; Hossainpur Branch would be your best choice which is located at Mofij Mansion, School Road, Hossainpur Bazar, Kishoreganj is close to your location.
|Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
|Mofij Mansion, School Road, Hossainpur Bazar, Kishoreganj
|Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Sunday – Thursday (Except Holidays)
Note: Branch service hours may vary and are subject to change without any notice by the respective bank.
All information about the bank and branch displayed above is collected from the respective bank’s website or profile. banksinbd.com is not responsible if found any wrong or incomplete branch information in this page. If found any wrong information, please contact us so that we could update the database in the shortest time.
About Bangladesh Development Bank
Bangladesh Development Bank Ltd. (BDBL) was incorporated on 16 November 2009 as a Public Company Limited by shares under the Companies Act, 1994 by the amalgamation of former Bangladesh Shilpa Bank (BSB) and Bangladesh Shilpa Rin Sangstha (BSRS), two Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) in the public sector.
BDBL vision is to emerge as the country’s prime Financial Institution for supporting private sector industrial and other projects of great significance to the country’s economic development. Also, be an active participant in commercial banking by introducing new lines of product and providing excellent services to the customers.
- To be competitive with other Banks and Financial Institutions in rendering services ;
- To contribute to the country’s socio-economic development by identifying new and profitable areas for investment ;
- To mobilize deposit for productive investment ;
- To expand the branch network in commercially and geographically important places ;
- To employ quality human resources and enhance their capability through motivation and right –type of training at home and abroad.
- To delegate maximum authority ensuring proper accountability ;
- To maintain continuous improvement and up-gradation in business policies and procedures ;
- To adopt and adapt to new technology ;
- To maximize profit by strong, efficient and prudent financial performance ; and
- To introduce new product lines according to market needs.